Hello! Here is the present Headline from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has part with the arrangement of another association, the Congress of University Academics, CUA. Teachers from five colleges in the nation reported the arrangement of CONUA in Ile-Ife on Saturday.
2. The Chairman of Air Peace, Allen Onyema, has uncovered why he chosen to transport Nigerians from South Africa during the xenophobic assaults. He said it was a result of his energy and pledge to God.
3. A chiefain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Lanre Razak, has said that the national head of the gathering, Bola Tinubu, is ‘famously’ qualified to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.
4. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said the All Progressives Congress (APC) condemnations on previous president Goodluck Jonathan, at the end of the week, was ridiculous and most appropriate for President Muhammadu Buhari.
5. Sacred legal counselor, Chief Mike Ozekhome has said that President Muhammadu Buhari, and Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Governors and Deputy Governors can be explored while in office.
6. The part speaking to Mbaise/Ngor-Okpalla Federal Constituency of Imo State, Rep. Bede Eke at the end of the week campaigned for the surrendering of the 2023 Presidency toward the South-East Zone of the nation in the soul of equity, enquiry and reasonable play. He said this game plan would likewise put a conclusion to the clamoring for the Republic of Biafra.
7. The composed work in the nation yesterday said it has not moved ground on its arrangement to leave on an across the country strike should the administration neglect to satisfy its needs on or October 16.
8. Authoritative assistants to legislators and individuals from the House of Representatives in the present National Assembly are experiencing harsh occasions. They have not been paid their pay rates or recompenses since June this year. The assistants have likewise blamed the administration for the country’s most elevated lawmaking foundation of conspiring to evacuate a portion of the stipends they delighted in past congregations.
9. President Muhammadu Buhari has assigned Dr Akinwunmi Adesina for re-appointment as the President of African Development Bank (AfDB). Akinwunmi acknowledged Buhari for selecting him for re-appointment for a second term as leader of the bank.
10. Imo-born into Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Mercy rose champ of the 2019 ‘Twofold Wahala’ release of the unscripted tv appear on Sunday. Kindness beat off challenge from Mike, Seyi, Frodd and Omashola to win N60 million worth of prize. She’s the main female housemate to have accomplished the accomplishment.